Design & Manufacturing
With a strong engineering team committed to innovate and validate processes for industrial gases GASLAB remains one of the few innovators in the industry.
Computer aided design, a solid foundation of research with international partners, and vast experience around the world is at the very core of the design process here at GASLAB.
GASLAB has a modern and comprehensive fabrication facility for presser vessels, heat exchanges and distillation and packed columns complying with ASME, DIN, PED & IS Standards. This state of the art manufacturing base and in house R&D Centre in Delhi NCR enables us to continuously outperform the competition.
Should have Minimum Experience of 5-6 Yrs in EPC Environment ( Preferably Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Capture & Biogas System)
Reporting to : Director (Technical)
- Key Skills :
- Adept with project management and execution – Technical & Coordination skill
- Knowledge of 2D AutoCAD & P&ID software’s, excel, various other engineering and Project Management tools required for completing basic and detailed engineering for the project
- Qualification : Tech (Mechanical)
- Strength : Technical background in at least one field – process or mechanical
- Industry :Engineering EPC for Industrial gases
Salary:- 25,000 to 40,000
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 4,80,000 P.A.
Should be proficient in making fabrication and piping drawings for all kinds of vessels, pressure vessels, heat ex-changers, tanks etc
Proficiency in isometrics and P&ID is a must.
Should be able to understand and handle fabrication drawing work in an organised way independently.
Role Category: Design Engineer
Role: CAD Designer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Validity Till :- 31st December, 2019
Contact Hr Sarita Salvi
Call:- only Mail your resume
Contact Company: S S Gas Lab Asia (P) Ltd.